Friday, January 7, 2011

Exposition

Ok guys, this blog is all about music I like and philosophy. If you don't like it, then go listen to your music. I might post all the time, I might not, all depends on my mood.
GROUND RULES:
1) I am ok with differing opinions, but no opinion bashing. If there is any conflict, I will always be right.
2) Not everyone's communication skills might not be as great as the genius you are, so please take it easy for us "lower-minded" people.
3) I listen to all kinds of music, so dont be surprised if i post random songs. That's just how it is.
4) All musicians are eccentric, so if i say something musical or philosophical that sounds different, don't be surprised.
5) Just don't be assholes to other people is all. It's OK to joke around, but don't take it too far.

I know I'm gonna forget something to mention, so just use common sense. That is all.

Until next time, this is The Musician signing out.

3 comments:

  1. "NOT everyones skills might NOT be as great as the genius you are". double negative bro. fix yo shit

    ReplyDelete